Friday, February 1, 2013

Girly Card

I'm not really a girly type person who is into pink and purple but I was going through my stash, ya know...as you do...and I came across this bit of shiny sparkly coated paper. I've had this for at least 7 years so I thought it was about time I used it...lol.


This is based on a challenge sketch and has lots of layers of purpleliscious goodness on it...lol. It's also a lot more girly than what I usually do. And the digital stamp was drawn by ME!

SUPPLY LIST:
Coredinations Dark Purple Cardstock
Swirly paper and shiny sparkly papers are from stash (and old!)
Purple streaked digital paper created by me in Photoshop. Get it FREE HERE.
Dark purple ribbon from Ribbon Oasis
Plastic purple flowers and acrylic stars from stash.
Liquid Pearl sprinkled with pink glitter
Sentiment from Create with TLC
Copic Ciao pens
Showgirl digital stamp by me, Dorothy'sCreations. Get it HERE.

CHALLENGES ENTERED:
Dream Valley Challenge - Girls Girls Girls 
Joanna Sheen Challenges - Recipe 3-2-1 
Stamp With Fun - Sketch Used 
Daisy Doodle Creative - Something Girly w/ shades of pink & purple
Inky Chicks Challenge - Becky's Bingo Grid- Sentiment Image Bow




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous I love your colouring.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great card - nice color and motiv. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...