Friday, February 6, 2015

DSC #126 Colour Challenge

Happy Friday!!! It's time for a new weekly challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges where hybrid crafting reigns! LOL This week our theme is a colour challenge. Go over to Digitally Sweet to see the colours. Our lovely sponsor is Sparkle n Sprinkle and here is a card I made for my DT project:


I ttok the Friends image into Photoshop and colourised it using the colour for the challenge. I then made three background papers using the same colours: the fine dotted paper, a multi stripe paper and a deep red slightly damask pattern paper. I printed then cut everything out. I arranged the matted layer after distressing the edges with Old Paper Distress Ink. I added a sheer ribbon and knot and moulded flowers that I made with air dry clay and moulds. So easy.

SUPPLIES USED

Zendoodle Friends digital stamp set - Sparkle n Sprinkle
Papers created by me in Photoshop
Ribbon and cly flowers from stash.
White card base from stash

I do hope you qill join us over at Digitally Sweet Challenges this week!

Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Dorothy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...