13 February 2015

DSC # 127 - Layout Sketch

Welcome to another Friday challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges! This week our theme is Layouts and we give a nice sketch to use as a reference. I love sketch challenges and to see how it can be interpreted so many ways. Our lovely sponsor is Scrappiness Designs.

Here is the layout I created:


I used the digital scrap kit called "Make Me Smile" from Scrappiness Designs to create this layout of my daughter, Aurora, and her great grandmom whom she called Nani. The pastel colours of this kit really matched the pastel colour in the photo. It was done completely in Photoshop using only the one digi kit.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and having a look at my DT project. I do hope you will join in the fun for this week's challenge but DON'T forget...all our challenges run to the end of the month and there are 2 other challenges still going and it's not too late to enter our Colour Challenge and Anything Goes challenge too! Best of luck!

Happy Scrapping!
Hugs, Dorothy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Dorothy, love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout Dorothy, love hte use of the pocket, great DT inspiration for this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...