Friday, February 20, 2015

DSC # 128 What's In your bag?

It's time for another weekly challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges and our theme is this week is called "Whats in your bag?" Do a project that tells us something about what you keep in your handbag. Our wonderful sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps and we were allowed to pick a stamp to work with. I chose an Asian theme...here is a digital card front I created in Photoshop:


Wonder why I chose this stamp and what it has to do with what I keep in my bag? Welllll I actually keep a set of chopsticks in my bag on the back of my wheelchair. I like to use them when we go out to eat Chinese. They're plastic so I can wash them at home and reuse. LOL To set off the Stitchy Bear's "Kyo"  already coloured digi stamp, I also used a few kits from an old blog train called "The Orient" made by The Blog Train Blog. It's from 2010 but you might still be able to find some of this kit still available!

I hope you will join us at Digitally Sweet! Don't forget to check out all the February challenges because you can enter any of them until the end of the month to win!. Have yoursef a fabulous day and thanks for visiting me!

Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Dorothy

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card- I love the Asian theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Dorothy, did laugh at the chopsticks in your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect oriental creation! Never could use those chopsticks, not coordinated enuff! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...