Friday, February 27, 2015

DSC #129 - Anything Goes!

Ooooh yes..I love an anything Goes challenge and that's what we have for you this week over at Digitally Sweet Challenges! Our sponsor is Lunagirl and she provided us on the Designs Team with some gorgeous images to work with. I created a card. It's basic but my new printer really made the images look fab:


I started with a pale pink pearlised card base. I also had some matching pink pearlised paper to mat the girl image on. I mounted the flower frame background image on brown cardstock and edged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I went to town with fine glitter and added it all over the backing image. I also highlighted the pink flowers in the girl image with the glitter. Then as embellishments I added 3 pink buttons a pink stick pin pearl, a swatch of lace and added lace along the opening side of the card. There are also some glitter pen pearls as well. It came together quick but looks quite nice.

We hope you'll join us over at Digitally Sweet and enter a challenge this month...this on is the last for February so look for our Feb winners!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...