Friday, March 6, 2015

DSC #130 - Font Talk

Welcome to your weekly challenge over at Digitally Sweet Challenges! I'm a Design Team member and tis week we made projects for our theme "Font Talk" which mean to show off your use of different fonts. Our lovely sponsor is Lacy Sunshine Stamps and we were each allowed to use one of her designs...I chose to do a digital image with this beautiful Wisteria Etherial Enchantress:

I have fond memories of a huge wisteria that grew in my side yard growing up in New Jersey. My sisters and I used to play underneath it in the summer as it was hollow under all the leaves and blooms. It was cool under there and it was like being in a fragrant cave. It smelled soooo lovely. Only down fall was fighting all the bees to get inside...lol.

I sure hope you will join us over at Digitally Sweet. You will have the whole month of March to enter this challenge...ain't that cool? Can't wait to see what you create showing off your favourite fonts!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...